2.6
Additional Fees

I ordered 4 models from internethobbies.com and heard nothing for over two weeks. I contacted them after the two weeks and was told by Dale that two of the items were out of stock.

I told Dale either send what you have and I'll wait for the rest or cancel my order. Dale agreed to send the items after a few days. After receiving my items, I asked for an eta from Dale for the out of stock items. He said he would check.

I also told him one of the items I received was damaged and I sent Dale a picture of it. No response from him regarding the damaged item. I told him I opened up a UPS claim and still no response. I heard nothing for nearly a week.

I emailed again. No response. I tried again and no response. Finally, I filed a dispute with my credit card company for the out of stock items and the damaged UPS item since I heard nothing from Dale and UPS told me I had to deal with the shipper.

Can't deal with the shipper since Dale from InternetHobbies.com doesn't respond. Finally, after receiving the dispute from the credit card company, Dale finally calls me up by phone and questioned why I opened up the credit card dispute. After a long discussion, he felt he was in the right and I was in the wrong. The phone call ended with no resolution, me having two non-delivered items, and a damaged one from the two delivered.

Do not order from this company. They couldn't care less about the customers, but they will take your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Internet Hobbies Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Sells out of stock items, Keeps money and no product delivered.

Comments